LIMITED 5-YEAR WARRANTY COVERAGE
Super Massage Canada warrants its Massage Chairs to be free of defects in workmanship and materials under normal use & conditions for a period of up to 5 years from the date of original purchase. Super Massage Canada is the exclusive factory authorized sales representative in Canada, the Caribbean Islands and the United States.
The limited warranty includes 1 Year labor for in-home service. In-home labor warranty does not cover maintenance items, such as replacing a fuse, oiling the wheels, etc. Super Massage Canada is liable to send the needed replacement parts under warranty. The frame has a 5 year warranty against any defects. Appearance items are covered against defects when delivered.
Except as provided below, this Limited Warranty covers all defects in materials and workmanship. The Limited Warranty does not cover any loss or damage resulting from:
- Improper installation;
- unauthorized repairs;
- introduction of sand, commercial use such as hotel, office, restaurant, airport, fitness club, or other business or rental use of the product or service other than an authorized service centre or damage that is attributable to acts of God;
- alterations or modifications of original condition;
- improper use of electrical/power supply;
- loss of power;
- electrical disturbances and power surges;
- dropped product;
- a malfunction or damage resulting from improper usage or unreasonable use or maintenance;
- failure to follow operating instructions;
- transportation damage;
- theft, abuse, misuse, neglect, vandalism or environmental conditions such as fire, flood, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorm, hail, earthquake or exposure to weather conditions;
- loss of use during the time period the Product is at a repair facility or otherwise awaiting parts or repair;
- products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser and terminated upon transfer of ownership. This warranty shall not apply to any claims arising from the misuse, neglect, accident, abuse, improper installation, including but not limited to exposure to fire or to excessive heat, and other hazards of nature. Under any circumstances the seller will not be responsible for any injury to any person. This product is not intended to cure any physical problem of any nature.
- This Warranty explicitly covers all Parts, Labor, and Framework of the chair.
- Includes Parts costs and Labor for the first (1st) Year at no cost to the customer.
- Includes Parts costs covered for the Second, & Third (2nd-3rd) Year at no cost to the customer.
- Includes Complete Frame Warranty for the total of 5 Years.
- If Product is used in a commercial setting (outside of owner’s home), it has a 2-Year parts warranty only.
During the service period, we will repair or replace, at our sole discretion, any defective equipment, returning it to a properly functioning state. This warranty only covers failures due to defects in materials and workmanship and does not cover normal wear or cosmetic damages. In order to enforce your rights under this limited warranty, you must provide proof of original purchase (such as an original receipt, or dated warranty card on file) and a detailed note describing the nature of the problem and the service requested. This limited warranty extends only to customers. Only our representatives may perform repairs on the equipment under this limited warranty.
- operate the equipment in an environment that meets with the requirements, delineated in the equipment’s owner manual and other provided instructions;
- promptly report to us any unusual diagnostic messages;
- permit no unauthorized service on the equipment;
- have an adult representative present whenever we provide support services;
- safeguard and return all replacement parts shipped to you.
How to Obtain Warranty Services and Parts:
In order to enforce the rights of this Limited Warranty, the buyer must follow these procedures:
- If a problem occurs, the buyer must e-mail Super Massage Canada with information and the nature of the problem, and to obtain technical support or inspection instructions.
- The buyer must include in the e-mail the original purchaser's name, date of purchase, original shipping address, daytime telephone number, chair model & serial number and a detailed description of the problem with pictures and or video. The buyer agrees to return at their expense defective parts that are replaced under warranty promptly, only if requested. If the defective parts are not returned within 2 weeks by the buyer, then we have the right to charge the buyer for them. In the event the buyer has either an overdue outstanding unpaid balance or has refused to return the parts to us, we have the right to refuse warranty service until this matter is resolved. In the event we decide to replace a chair, it must first be paid for and after receiving back the original chair complete in the original packaging in good condition & as agreed, we will issue credit back for it to the credit card used, unless there was a significant misrepresentation on the part of the buyer regarding the condition and ability to repair the chair's problem, such as insisting that a chair cannot be repaired, when in fact it can easily be serviced and did not require being replaced, or if the buyer agreed to do something as an inducement for us to agree to the replacement chair but the buyer failed to do what they agreed to do. We are not responsible for any misdiagnosis by a technician or us.
- Super Massage Canada will provide parts at no cost (within the parts warranty period), however consumer is responsible for any and all shipping, duties and brokerage fees (if applicable).
This limited warranty is available only to the original purchaser of the product and is valid worldwide. Super Massage Canada’s liability is limited to the provisions of the replacement parts, and shall not include any liability indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind. The seller’s liability is limited to making its best efforts to provide the replacement parts and shall not include any liability indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind.
This warranty is expressly made in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied.
If you would like to purchase an Extended Warranty, you must do so at the time of purchase. Each additional year added is $199, and a total of 2 years can be added, equaling 7 total years of coverage.
If you have any questions regarding this Limited Warranty or the operation of the Product, you may e-mail us or write us at the address below. Any approved return must be returned to the address below:
Super Massage Canada
431 Boler Rd., 20001
London, Ontario N6K 2K8